Salford Primary Care Together [SPCT] provides primary care support services to the population of the City of Salford.
We provide services at 3 levels:
- We support GP practices to be the best they can be
- We enable PCN’s to effectively mobilise the full potential of their member practices
- Where services are best delivered at City level we provide those services – this is where Urgent care comes in
Our aims are to Facilitate, Advocate, Educate and Innovate for and with primary care.
Our services include:
- Our own GMS practice with a list size of 20k+ [we are the largest practice in the City]
- We provide all community based Covid services for our City including ‘hot’ clinics, home assessment service, ‘cold’ home visiting service and home phlebotomy service for shielded patients. We also run all codi testing services across the city
- We have recently bundled all of the Cities urgent care services in Enhanced Primary & Integrated Care [EPIC24] -this includes Extended Hours, GPOOH, Primary Care Streaming in ED, UEDCB, Local CAS. Plus all of our Covid services
- We are active participants in the strategic planning for the city
- Member of the GM GP Board
- Member of the GM Mass Testing Expert Group
- We have a training academy which is commissioned by GM and Salford CCG and we train all levels of primary care staff