- When: Thurs 16th Sept 2021
- Time: 9am-12.30pm
- Where: Webinar via Zoom
- Cost: £100+VAT - Cancellation fee is full price unless a replacement is found.
GK Strategy are pleased to outline a programme of communications training to support UHUK to develop expertise in communications, public affairs and media relations. The live webinar will update on the current environment, educate around effective communications, highlight tools to deliver best impact and update on public affairs as a discipline and inform the Communications Forum around the latest in health policy.
The programme builds on a successful training event in 2017 and will be run as an interactive education forum over the course of half a day.
Suitable for Communications Officers, PR Leads, CEOs and staff with a vested interest in their Organisation’s communications and media strategy.
- Effective Communications
- What makes communication successful and how good communication covers public affairs, media, wider PR and internal communications to protect and promote reputation.
- How to develop messages that deliver impact and what tools should be deployed to maximize delivery.
- Plan and map your audience and set clear goals for engagement, using the right tools to engage and interact.
- Public Affairs
- What is public affairs and how do good relationships with policy and political actors help your organisation protect and promote your reputation and influence policy.
- Media Relations and Social Media
- Be prepared to respond in crisis and how best to manage issues.
- Wider PR landscape, how advertising and brand can promote your messages and how good media relations are essential to deliver improved corporate reputation.
- We will explore use of social channels to best deliver your message. Most popular and effective channels include Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn; each reach different audiences and have different tactics for engagement.
Click here to download the proposed programme in detail: UHUK proposal FINAL 01.07.21.pptx