- Webinar: Link will be sent to delegates after booking
- When: Thurs 21st Jan 2021
- Time: 09:00-16:30 There will be frequent 5-minute breaks and a minimum 30-minute lunch break.
- Cost: £100 + VAT for members (full cost cancellation occurs unless cancelled by UHUK)
This workshop is run by Knights Agency (now part of Absorb Group) on behalf of UHUK and is suitable for CEOs, directors and senior managers, operations and quality managers, team leaders.
* This workshop will only go ahead with a minimum of 6 delegates *
By the end of the session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what root cause analysis is and how to apply it within investigations.
- Communicate on findings and recommendations to colleagues and senior management.
- Apply strategies to prevent incidents from reoccurring
- What is root cause analysis and when is it applied
- Who should investigate
- The skills and behaviours required for RCA
- Bias and objectivity
- The analysis of processes and procedures
- Gathering data and evidence
- Managing resistance from team members
- special causes
- common causes
- Physical, human and organisational causes
- Incidents and accident investigation
- Hazard analysis
- Documenting and communicating findings
- Lessons learned and Duty of Candour
- Recommending and applying changes
Please note: This is standard training for the delegates participating and not intended as a ‘train the trainer’ session.