Due to popularity, we are running a second OD webinar:
- Webinar: Link will be sent to delegates after booking.
- When: Fri 20th Nov 2020
- Time: 9am - 16.30pm. There will be frequent 5-minute breaks and a minimum 30-minute lunch break.
- Cost: £100 +VAT for members. Minimum 6 delegates, maximum 10 delegates allowed. Full price cancellation charges apply unless cancelled by UHUK.
This workshop is run by Knights Absorb on behalf of UHUK and is suitable for middle to senior management on the basis that every level of the management team contributes to organisational development. Board members are also welcome.
Please note, This is an all-day online training course. All delegates will require the use of a computer with a webcam (wherever possible), speakers and a microphone. This is a virtual classroom so a quiet space with no interruptions will be required. Please click here for Knights Absorb Remote - Delegate Pre-Course Remote Guidance.pdf
Delegates must join the meeting at 9am to complete registration. Delegates who arrive late may be turned away from the course.
If we do not reach 6 delegates, this course will be cancelled. We will give you a weeks notice. If we decide not to run it, you will be informed and there will be no charge.
Learning Objectives: By the end of the session, delegates will be able to: -
- State the skills and behaviours of an effective change leader.
- Explain why organisational change is paramount for business survival.
- Understand organisational culture and how this develops over time – climate, norms and values.
- Be aware of the impact of change on your teams and the transition curve.
- Apply change assessment models to highlight internal and external pressures and influencers.
- Anticipate and overcome organisational and team barriers to change.
- Apply John Kotter’s 8 steps to change to ensure success.
- Be aware of the importance of engaging stakeholders, including stakeholder analysis.
- Understand the importance of succession management, training and wellbeing and managing this within a pressured work environment.