We operate as a federation of social enterprise healthcare providers enabling members to benefit by working together and effectively being part of a much larger organisation.
Our services to members can be summarised as follows;
- Quality audit and benchmarking by external NHS auditors against agreed outcome focused quality standards
- Purchasing consortium which generates savings for members
- Market intelligence – analysis of our markets, identifying business opportunities and comparing prices
- Sharing of information and resources through discussion forums, workshops and the annual conference.
- Joint public relations initiatives
- Joint National representation initiatives (eg on The Five Year Forward View, NHS 111, Social Enterprise in Health)